Saturday, August 4, 2007

Love these colors




I made this card for one of last weeks DTGD sketch challenges on SCS. I wanted to use some of Stampin' Up's "in colors". I used the retired Art of life stamp set. There is a very similar set being offered as a hostess set in the current catalog if you like the style.

Stamps: Art of Life, sentiment by inkadinkadoo

Paper: River Rock, Wasabi, Burgundy, vanilla

Ink: River Rock, Wasabi, Burgundy

Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Wasabi double stiched ribbon

I loved these colors together so much and still had the scraps laying on my tabe so I decided to try another card. I used my new Baroque Motifs for this card. I LOVE this set. You can't help but make pretty cards with it and I have loved every card made with it so far.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs

Paper: River Rock, Wasabi, Burgundy, vanilla

Ink: River Rock, Wasabi, Burgundy, vanilla

Accessories: photo corner punch, brads, dimensionals


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristine, both cards look amazing. I love the Art of Life Stamp set. It's such an elegant set.
I LOVE the second card. LOVE the double photo corners with the triple brads, the colors and layout. It's absolutely stunning. Hugs and smiles

Rochelle W said...

Both of your cards are BEAUTIFUL! I love your layouts and the colors. Great job on the challege.