Saturday, August 4, 2007

Inspiration Challenge

I wanted to share one more card with you. It's the only one I get to stamp today. DH took the kids to see the Simpson's movie. I have to be showered and ready to go run errands when they get home so I can't stamp...I can't stamp...I can't stamp....no really...this is it...no more stamping....

I made this one for the inspiration challenge on SCS. Our inspiration was this catalog cover. Well...I 'm sure everyone was thinking the same thing when they saw it...cosmobella, of course!

Here's my card:

Stamps: My sentiments exactly, Little Layers plus, Cosmobella from Stampingbella.com
Paper: Bashful Blue, Coral, gable green, banana, white
Ink: Black, bashful blue
Accessories: primas, bling, word window punch, small square punch

3 comments:

Corie said...

Love the weaving on this card. So many great colors!!!! Love it

Rochelle W said...

Super cute!!

Alhambra Club said...

Wow, you nailed it, great card.