Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween Celebration


After today, the black and orange is getting packed away! This is the final Halloween project for the year. My friend Elise sent me this cute paper and challenged me to make something with it. I found these great frames on clearance at Target yesterday and just knew I had to make a frame for my daughter. Tyler and her friends dressed as the seven dwarfs this year. Aren't they adorable?

Target had a bunch of purple and lime green frames that were marked down from $5 to $1.25. I love a good bargain. I bought 7 but I think I may have to go back and get more! I just love these altered frames. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This frame is fantastic, what a great job, love altered items.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

How cute is that picture!!!

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Rochelle W said...

I am glad that you got a picture of them. I was hoping you would. they are cute. Great find with the frames too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristine,

I saw those frames at Target and have similar plans. Too funny! Doesn't that picture remind you of a few of us going out as crayola crayons in high school? I think it was your senior year. I can't find any pictures of us, unfortunately.

Take care, Mesha~