Friday, November 9, 2007

Kickin' up Bella!

Happy Friday!


Today I have a quick little kicked up card to share with you. This is a card that I made earlier in the week for the SCS color challenge.

Overall, I was pretty happy with the card but the right corner was looking a little plain to me so I added to this card to "kick it up" a little....and...believe it or not...I didn't add more layers of cardstock!


The color challenge was to use Ruby Red, Wild Wasabi, and Sky Blue. I am not sure who makes the DP but it had the perfect colors for the challenge and works great with Vegibella.

The Sky Blue didn't show up much in the first card so I added this gingham ribbon with the little carrot charm. Then I used my paper piercer to highlight Miss Bella.

I am much happier with the "kick up version". What do you think?

I hope you all have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love Veggie Bella, your "kick" up is great.

Anonymous said...

I love these kick-up Fridays! You inspired me to do the same with mine, so I got out all my Christmas cards and kicked up quite a few of them. Thanks for teaching me how to do this! I love these cards you've made, especially that little added carrot charm! Adorable! TFS

Rochelle W said...

I like the kicked up card better too.

Unknown said...

Kristine I just love this card. Wonderful job coloring on these, love them both!

Unknown said...

Great card Kristine - I know I've said it before but I just love this feature of yours! It's so neat to see how you step it up! :)