Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Patriotic Photo Wallet

Yesterday's "Try a New Technique" challenge on SCS was to make a photo wallet card. The samples looked so cute that I just had to try it! The directions are here. It was really easy to make. What a great little gift for grandma, teacher, scout leaders, etc. The possibilities are endless.

This is the front of the wallet. You slide the band off and unfold it and you have this:

How cute is that? I used pictures from last Veteran's Day. My sons Boy Scout troop does several different ceremonies at different locations throughout the day and my son usually plays Tap's on his trumpet. All the stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms and the journaling was computer generated.

It looks intimidating but it's really easy! Give it a try...I think you'll like the results!

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is so pretty, love the stamp

Julie Campbell said...

What a cool idea! Yours turned out great! I'll have to check out the link!

Anonymous said...

Too cute, i'm going to have to try and make one, Thanks for sharing.