Friday, February 8, 2008

Postin' Love Notes

I just have a quick little share for you today. This is a post-it note holder and pen that I made. My friend Rochelle taught me how to make these pens. I just love how they turn out!





Stamps: Hugs and Kisses (Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms

Paper: Prismatics Razzleberry Dark, Razzleberry Medium, & white Prism Paper

Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black pigment ink, copic markers

Tools: Nestabilities by Spellbinders, sewing machine

Accessories: Heart Brad by Queen & Co., velcro spot, post it note, clear beads

3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Kristine, this is absolutely adorable!

Lisa Silver said...

This is adorable! I love your set - great idea!

Thanks for sharing,
lise

Rochelle W said...

Love it!!! I love how they match and I love love love the stamp on the post it note holder. Super cute!