Friday, May 30, 2008

Elvis is Fun!

This is another card that I made with the new Elvis release, Elvis is...

I just think that it is such an awesome addition to the Elvis line. That start is made from Tim Holtz grungeboard. Have you tried this stuff yet? It is so cool. It's like mushy chip board. It's got a great texture, fun shapes, and you can distress it in a bunch of different ways.

Hey-did you notice what a good little blogger I've been this week? I am very proud of myself after a couple of slacker weeks. I'll try to keep it up! Hope your week was good...see you tomorrow!

CHF Stamps:
-Elvis is...
-Mic Swingin Silhouette

Paper:
-Prismatic Classic Red & Black by Prism Papers
-Georgia Pacific white

Ink:
-Adirondack Pitch Black dye ink by Ranger

Accessories:
-Satin Ribbon by Ofray
-Star is s Tim HOltz Grunge board

tools:
-Silver EP from CHF
-scallop punch by Martha Stewart
-Scallop scissors by Fiscars

Te

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

This is nice Kristine. The scallop border thing that you have goin' on reminds me of the bottom of the big curtain that is behind people when they perform on stage. It goes very well with Elvis.