Saturday, August 9, 2008

Better late than never...

Wow! Sorry I haven't been around. I know on Wednesday I said I'd share another GinaK card on Thursday...and now it's Saturday. Don't know where the end of my week went.

Well, heres the card I promised you:

Just a quick simple card but I just love the images and sentiments in this set. It's called Many Happy Re-Turns.



And just because I've been such a lazy blogger this week I'll share one more quick GinaK card.

This image and sentiment both come from Whimsical Valentine. Quick and simple but so cute!

Trying to build my daughters stash back up because she sent all her cards on tour with her boyfriend. I am planning on being back tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll get some time to stamp and have something new to share! Good night!

No comments: