Sunday, August 10, 2008

Coneflower Thanks

Happy Sunday! I have been very productive today. I have all ready walked the dog and done some laundry. I woke up at 5 AM and couldn't get back to sleep so I went into my craft room and had some time to make a card before the day got started. I had a bunch of scraps of paper laying around my table that were left over from another card that I made so I used them for this thank you card.
I am very excited to let you know that the search for more CHF design team members is over. We have three new ladies joining the team. The first of these ladies is a wonderful gal from the UK that I have gotten to know through the CHF forums. She is really talented and I can't wait to learn more from her. Her name is Joanne Allison!

I hope you'll jump over the pond and wish her good luck!


1 comment:

Jerônimo said...

I liked the colors on your card. Guess leftovers aren't necessarily bad, huh?