Friday, September 12, 2008

The Sun Never Sets...

Well, it's finally Friday!!!

My FIL is having hip replacement surgery today. We are really hoping that this will alleviate all the pain he has been in and allow him to have some mobility! Hubby is driving up to Sacramento for the weekend to be with him. I am staying home with the kids as they can't miss marching band rehearsal tomorrow. I guess I'll just have to force myself to stamp all day!!!

I know I will be playing with my newest Elvis image. Comeback Elvis will be released next on September 19 and he is just Fabulous!

Stamps:
-Comeback Elvis and Sentiment (Elvis)

Paper:
-Simply Smooth white by Prism
-Basic Grey patterned paper

Ink:
-Spiced Marmalade distress ink by Ranger
-Adirondack pitch black dye ink by Ranger

Accessories:
-Stars by JoAnns Scrap essentials

Tools:
-Sponge

The sentiment on the card will be released with this image as well as one that says "Viva Las Vegas". Your can check out all the other Elvis images that CHF has here.

Hope you have a great weekend! Don't forget about our fun Prism Paper color challenge. There is a new one every Saturday!

No comments: