Sunday, December 21, 2008

Family & Friends

I made today's card a couple of weeks ago and all ready sent it to a friend. Can't say who because she reads this blog and may not have opened it yet.....
It's got a little sneak peak of another brand new backgrounder that CHF is releasing the day after Christmas. It's called Picotage Print.Stamps:
-Holly Day House & Sentiment (Friendly Kritters)
-Picotage Print Backgrounder
Paper:
-Classic Red and simply smooth white by Prism
-Solid light green is from Scrapblocks paper pack
-spotted paper is Scenic Route
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-Adirondack Aqua dye ink by Ranger
-Color Box Lime Pastel chalk ink
Accessories:
-Marvy Liquid Applique
-prima flowers
-The Robin's Egg Dew Drops
Tools:
sponge
colored with prisma color pencils and blended with stumps and OMS

Just a quick post today. I finished making my Sangria yesterday but didn't do any stamping. Now I need to go make my Almond Roca. Hopefully, I'll get some stamping time tonight.

Take Care!


No comments: