Friday, December 26, 2008

Picotage Prints is here

I hope you had a very happy Christmas. We spent the day at home with the kids Jeff's parents. Yummy turkey dinner and I cooked enough that we can have left overs tonight so we can relax and chill out today.

I wanted to share a quick card I made last week with the newest backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms. It's Picotage Print and it's gorgeous!!!

I just love all the different leaf patterns. It's hard to believe it's all part of the same background stamp but it is!
Stamps:
-I thee Wed (Kim Hughes)
-Picotage Print Backgrounder

Paper:
-Candle glow light & Black by Prism

Ink:
-Airondack Pitch Black Pigment ink

Tools:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder

Accessories:
-Darice Bling

Here's another one that I stamped and then sponged different green inks over to make it look like patterned paper.
Stamps:
-Cuddling Cardinals (Friendly Kritters)
-Picotage Print Backgrounder
-Aged Sheet Music Scrapblock

Paper:
-Intense Kiwi, frosted Kiwi, and simply smooth white by Prism Paper

Ink:
-Colorbox Lime and Olive Fluid chalk
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-Copic Markers

Accessories:
-Ofray ribbon
-Marvy Liquid Applique

Tools:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder

This is a backgrounder that I know I will be using again and again!!! Hopefully, I'll get a chance to stamp some this weekend. If I do...I'll be back to share!

No comments: