Monday, January 19, 2009

Casing Stampmomma

Yesterday's Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS was to case Lori Craig (AKA:Stampmomma). I knew exactly which card I was going to case with out even looking in her gallery!


When I saw this card on her blog the other day I loved it so much that I went straight to Ellen Hutson's store to buy the bird nesties. While I was there I also finally got the heart nestabilities and the butterfly nesties. So, for this challenge I decided to make a card like Lori's but with the butterfly nestie.



Stamps:
-CHF Vintage Butterflies (Saturday Evening Post Line)Paper:
-Black, Baby Blue Light, Baby Blue Dark, and natural smooth by Prism
Ink:
-Blue Lagoon fluid chalk by clearsnap
Accessories:
-Prima trim
Tools:
-Martha Stewart punch
-Nestabilities dyes by Spellbinder

I just got this Vintage Butterfly set on Friday and I am lovin' it! I hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by....


No comments: