Friday, January 23, 2009

Cowboy Up

I didn't have to make lunches today because the kids have finals and get out of school early so I had a chance to make a card for the Limited Supply Challenge on SCS. Today's challenge was just to make a card with a black card base. Easy, peasy, huh?

I used the newest Scene It set being release today, The Ranch.
I would not have ever thought to use black for a base in a western scene card but I love how it makes the scene POP! Have you checked out this awesome line of scene stamps yet? Are you intimidated at the thought of putting a scene together? Well...I have put together a short tutorial on putting together a scene using this new set. It will be posted in the Technique Talk section of the CHF forum later today so check it out!

Happy Friday....thanks for stopping by...

No comments: