Thursday, January 22, 2009

Spica Hearts

Today's Way's to use it challenge over at SCS was to alter patterned paper to make it special. I was going to put glitter on all the hearts on the patterned paper but my quickie glue pen isn't working so I went with the spica pen to add some shine. It doesn't really show up in the picture but it's sparkly IRL!
Stamps:
-The Birds and the Bees & Playful Alphabet (Kim Hughes Collection by CHF)

Paper:
-Prism frosted pink and simply smooth white
-basic grey bittersweet patterned paper

Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers

Accessories:
-Ofray ribbon
-Pebbles chalk

Tools:
-Nestabilities Label 1 die


It's cold and rainy here in Southern California today. Kind of nice after the hot weather we've been having. Hope you enjoy your day!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Thank you for being such a incredible source of inspiration. I gave you an award on my blog.
http://twitterpatedwithpaper.blogspot.com/