Sunday, April 26, 2009

Round the Corner

Happy Sunday!

I spent all day yesterday catching up on life. Got ten loads of laundry washed and folded! Cleaned the house and finally got the trailer put back in the garage. I don't have a lot of time to play today because I am in charge of the high school jazz festival next Saturday and I have some things to finish up to get ready for it.

I did put this card together over my first cup of coffee this morning. It features another one of the new Shady Tree Studio images that is being released on Tuesday.
Stamps:
-Sketched Bluebird (Shady Tree Studio)
-sentiment is from Bird Sampler (Classic Collection)


Paper:
-My Minds Eye patterned Paper
-Intense Kiwi, Suede Brown Dark, Herbal Garden Medium by Prism Paper


Ink:
-Memento Rich Cocoa and Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-Copic Markers


Other:
-Martha Stewart punch
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments: