Saturday, April 25, 2009

Share a cup....

After a week away from home I finally found some time to stamp last night. Hubby called and said he was going to be really late coming home from work so I ran up to the craft room right away!

I've got a little sneak peak at a new Shady Tree Studio Release. It comes out Tuesday the 28th. It's a huge set of coffee & Tea Stamps and it's called The Cafe! I think you are going to love all the wonderful projects you can create with this set.
Stamps:
-The Cafe (Shady Tree Studio)

Paper:
-Basic Grey patterned paper
-Prism Paper cardstock

Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers

Other:
-DMC Floss
-buttons
-sewing machine
-paper piercer

It feels so good to be stamping again. I've got to clean the house and get the laundry done today but then I am heading back for some more stamping fun! See you tomorrow when I come up for air!

No comments: