Sunday, May 31, 2009

Serve on Another in Love

For those of you that follow my blog-you know that I travel for work about once a month. I just got back from Mississippi and leave for Atlanta tomorrow! I hate that these two trips fell back to back.

I got home Friday afternoon, unpacked, cleaned up and went to my kids final Jazz Concert of the year. After a week of travel it was truly wonderful just to sit in the dark auditorium for a couple of hours and listen to all the kids play. How far they have come since September!

Saturday, I did 10 loads of laundry, went to the grocery store, and picked up the house. Today I need to get 3 or 4 meals ready for the family to eat while I am gone and pack for my Atlanta trip. I also needed to sneak in a little stamping for some new releases that are coming up!

This weeks release is a new Friendly Kritters image. I know I say this every time we release a new image but this one is truly one of my favorites! It's called Lending a Hand and it will be released on Thursday, June 5th! I was able to get some of the images colored while on the plane last week and got some cards put together quickly yesterday. So....you get a little sneak peek today....
Adorable...Right????

STamps:
-Lending a hand & sentiment (Friendly Kritters)

Paper:
-Basic Grey patterned paper
-Prism vanilla, suede brown dark and simply smooth white

Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-Adirondack Aqua dye ink by Ranger
-copic markers

Other:
-Webster pages trim

I will share a few more projects with you later this week! I hope you've have a relaxing weekend!

No comments: