Saturday, May 30, 2009

Back in Black


I can't believe that it has been over a week since I have posted here!!!

I flew to Mississippi on Monday morning and just returned yesterday. Busy week of work with lots of driving and arriving at my hotel each evening tired and ready to hit the sack!

I am leaving again on Monday for a week of work in Atlanta but I am going to try and find some time this weekend to get some projects pre-loaded on my blog so you'll have a reason to come visit while I am away!

This is a card that I made with the newest Elvis image from Cornish Heritage Farms. It's called Back in Black.
Pretty cool, huh? I was released on Thursday so it's in the store just waiting for you to come get him!

I hope your week was good and that you'll stop by again soon!

Here's the deets on this card for you:
Stamps:
-Elvis Is Backgrounder
-Back in Black
-sentiment (Elvis)
-aged music scrapblock
Paper:
-red and white by Prism
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
Other:
-rick rack
-brads
-nestabilities


No comments: