Sunday, August 30, 2009

Let's Party

Just a quick post this morning...hubby is on his way home which means I only have a few hours to stamp today as I try to stay out of that room and spend time with him when he is home!

As part of my involvement with Chemo Angels I get a long list of members with birthday's each month and try to send out birthday cards to as many of them as I can. This is a pretty quick card I came up with for mass production. Made 20 of these yesterday in different colors using my patterned paper scraps.

PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Birthday Bash (Kim Hughes)
-Polka Dots Backgrounder

Paper:
-Prism Paper
-CHF Simply Smooth White
-DCWV patterned paper

Ink:
-L'Amore Red Palette Hybrid ink
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers
-black marker for doodles

I am leaving for South Carolina at O dark thirty tomorrow and will return on Friday. I am going to try and get some stuff scheduled to post while I am gone so I hope you'll stop by!

No comments: