Saturday, August 29, 2009

Shimmering TK

I was having so much fun playing with the Shimmerz Blingz this week that I just had to try it on a Thomas Kinkade Winter scene. It looks so shimmery IRL!



I stamped the backgrounder with white stazon on clear cardstock for this card. I just love that stuff and don't drag it out often enough! I hope you are having a great weekend. Hubby is away for a guy's weekend so I will be stamping up a storm. Glad to have the time since I will be in South Carolina for work all next week and won't get in any stamping time till the weekend comes around again! Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate it!

PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Night Before Christmas & sentiment (Thomas Kinkade)

Paper:
-Prism Paper
-Clear Card Sheets (CHF)
-Simply Smooth white

Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers
-white stazon

Other:
-Spellbinder dies
-Martha Stewart Snowflake punch
-Simmerz Blingz

No comments: