Monday, March 15, 2010

Shoes & Friends...

Here's another Bella card that I made a few weeks ago. I came across a baggie of colored Bella images when I was cleaning my craft room and decided to get them onto some cards. I must have had a plan for this when I colored it but I have no patterned paper that would match the colors on this image sot I used a CHF Backgrounder to create some matching paper.

The inside sentiment says, "you can never have too many!". I visited Hobby Lobby in Baton Rouge last night because I always have to check out Hobby Lobby when I travel since we don't have them in California. Spellbinders were 40% off so I picked up a couple...I had to, right?

Heading to Slidell today and then back to California tomorrow. Hope you are having a great week!

Kristine

No comments: