Monday, April 26, 2010

Give it a Spin

We made it home safely from Reno. The kids jazz band got second place out of 16 bands in their division so it was a very successful festival and a fun weekend too!

I haven't stamped in a while because we've been gone the last two weekends but I have a card to share that I made a few weeks ago "just for fun".



PROJECT SUPPLIES:

Stamps:
-domestic Love (ATC)
Paper:
-Prism Paper
-CHF Simply Smooth vanilla
-Patterned paper
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black
-Clearsnap dark moss fluid chalk ink
-silver spica pen
-C3 copic marker
Other:
-Ofray ribbon
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder

I am heading to Chicago on Monday for work but will be back on Wednesday. I'll try to get some cards posted while I travel if I get an internet connection!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kristine

No comments: