Friday, May 14, 2010

Congrats Graduate

I was lacking some mojo yesterday and so I started surfing blogs for a fun challenge and found this sketch over at Get Sketchy. I decided to make a graduation card since my daughter and my nephew are graduating in three weeks from high school and I know I will be needed lots of graduation cards!


PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Congrats Grad (Kim Hughes by CHF)
-Vintage Text Scrapblock by CHF
-Big Words & Handy Additions by AmyR
Paper:
-CHF Simply Smooth white
-Prism Paper Cardstock
-The Paper Studio patterned paper
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black & Ladybug red
-copic markers
-Ofray Ribbon
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-Joanne Scrapessentials start brads

My foot is feeling much better today after two days of anti-biotics so I am planning on going to Houston on Monday for the week but I am going to work hard to get my posts all scheduled so you won't even know I'm gone! Hope you are having a nice Saturday!

-Kristine


1 comment:

Camille Young said...

Very cute card...love the theme. Great work. thanks for playing along with us at GET SKETCHY.