Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cupcake & Candle Birthday

Happy Sunday!

I am busy doing laundry and getting packed for my week long business trip to Texas but I got to stamp a little bit yesterday. I am still loving this cute Tom Fun set, "Birthday Surprise".


I made this card for two challenges:
Card Patterns sketch & Cute Card Thursday-a card for someone special. The someone special is my very good friend Julie who had a birthday this week but we are doing her birthday lunch next week when I get back from my trip!


Project Supplies:
Stamps:
-Birthday Surprise (Tom Fun)

Ink:
-Memento dye ink
-copic markers

Paper:
-The Paper Studio patterned paper
-Prism Paper cardstock
-CHF Simply smooth white

Other:
-dots dashes ribbon
-cupcake punch by Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kristine

6 comments:

Anesha said...

Adorable card, such lovely colours. Thanks for visiting my blog. Anesha

Mandy said...

Very, very cute! So vibrant and adorable! :)

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

oh how cute your card is! that little firefighter image is so adorable!

whoistracy said...

This is adorable! I love the bright colors you used.

dstandard said...

that image is just too cute! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

Could this card be any cuter?! Love love how you colored the image.