Sunday, May 9, 2010

Friday Sketchers Bear Hugs

Happy Mother's Day out there to all you wonderful mothers out there. And to all of you who, like me are missing their Mother's today, keep her in your heart and enjoy your special day for her too!

We will be celebrating tonight with my annual dinner prepared by my family. Hubby is out getting my car washed and picking up last minutes dinner things so...I am spending my mother's day doing what I love to do...stamping! I decided to make my Friday Sketchers card first and came up with this cute card using a bear image from the Tom Fun Collection.

PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Bear Essentials (Tom Fun Collection)

Paper:
-Basic Grey patterned paper
-Bazzil cardstock
-CHF simply Smooth vanilla

Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black
-copic markers

Other:
-Prima & Darice flowers
-American Craft brads
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder

Enjoy the rest of your day!

-Kristine

No comments: