Monday, May 10, 2010

Sweet New Baby

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day? My family gave me season 4 of NCIS...I am trying to collect all 6 seasons and a gift certificate to my favorite spa. Plus...hubby made a delicious steak dinner and my boy made a yummy cake!

I spent quite a bit of the day stamping. One of my projects was this card for this weeks High Hopes challenge which happens to be a sketch challenge...my favorite kind of challenge!


PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Image is High Hopes
-sentiment is Amy Rysov
-Distressed Circles Scrapblock by CHF

Paper:
-Prism Paper
-Bazzil cardstock
-CHF simply smooth white

Ink:
-Clearsnap yellow and Blue Lagoon fluid chalk
-Memento Tuxedo Black
-copic markers

Other:
-Prima flowers
-American Crafts brads
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable card, fab image and details.
luv
Debby

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful card, Kristine
Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.

Karen x

Lacey Stephens said...

What a beautiful card!! Great take on the sketch!!
Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge last week. We have another fun one this week...a baby card or card for a young child. We hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT