Friday, August 6, 2010

Daddy's Little Princess

I made it back safely from Kansas City. I'll need to save up some crafting money before my next trip there! This work trip set me back some $ as I was spending my evenings hanging out at all the fabulous LSS's near my hotel!

I made this card before I left on my trip and just need to get it photographed! High Hopes challenge blog has been on "vacation" for the last couple of weeks but they are back! I made this card for their challenge and several others. Really happy with how it turned out!



This card was inspired by these chalenges:
High Hopes-Favorite Embellishment (flowers)
Crafty Cardmakers-Punches
Sketch & Stash-the sketch (and old BG paper)
Pile it on-Butterflies, bugs, & bees (the bees ont he paper got covered but there are bugs on the image!!!)
Paper Sundaes-Stitching
Pollycraft-princess

I have a lot of work to do today but an hoping to spend some time stamping over the weekend! Hope you get some inky time too!



10 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

What a pretty card.

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

Arianne said...

Love your bugs! (Even if some of them got coverder!)
Thank you for Piling It On with us this week.

Jill said...

aww this is so beautiful Kristine I love the cute image thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Anna said...

So so cute! I wanted to try that sketch this week too! Wonderful take on it! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

Alica said...

love it! the color combo is perfect and you coloring amazing!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Fiona said...

great card and great colours...thanks for joining us Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Kristine :-) I love this image ,,, soo cute and the papers and colours you used are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Nana said...

Ah, this is just a little darling card! Love it!
Thank you for joining us at the "PIO" and "Paper Sundaes". Hope to see you again!
hugs Nana

Unknown said...

such a sweet card, love the colours you have used

thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

Cathy said...

Fabulous card and a great take on my sketch. I love the image. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx