Thursday, August 5, 2010

Supermom

I am in Kansas City this week for work. Any of you who live near Shawnee, KS are lucky, lucky! With in 10 minutes of my hotel is a local Scrapbook store, a stamping store, a hobby lobby, a Joanne's, and an Archievers! I have been pretty good-though I've been to them all I haven't gone too crazy...mainly because I don't have much room in my luggage!


I just have a quick card to share with you. Haven't stamped all week because I've been gone but here is a card I made a few weeks ago as part of my entry to be on the In Style Stamps DT.

The image is Supermom from In Style Stamps and she is available in fabulous red rubber and as a digi!

I have a fun High Hopes card to share tomorrow. I made it before I left but didn't have time to take a picture so I'll get that ready when I get home.

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment: