Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Day

I hope your Saturday is off to a fabulous start!!!

Since so many of you are dealing with crazy winter weather the last couple of weeks, I thought I would give you another little glimpse into Spring with this cute girl "Picking Flowers" by QKR Stampede..

Stamps:
"Picking Flowers" by QKR Stampede
"Happy Valentine's Day" by QKR Stampede (I just inked the "Happy" & "Day)
Ink:
Memento tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Paper:
The Paper Studio patterned paper
Prism Paper Prismatics Cardstock
Neenah white cardstock
Other:
Spellbinders Dies

I used a sketch from a Paper Pretties challenge from a couple of weeks ago. I loved it so much that I am sure you'll see it again and again!

Ihope that this card helps to put you in a fun, spring mood!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

Alli Miles said...

Thanks for stopping by the other day! Great card my friend. I am still absolutely in love with your colouring. Hope this finds you well :)