Friday, February 11, 2011

High Hopes Valentine Challenge


So happy that Friday is here! I took today off work so that I could take my son to his all day Honor Jazz Band rehearsal in Orange County today. Then we are getting a hotel and staying down there all weekend so we don't have to fight the traffic back and forth.

His band will play at Disneyland on Saturday and perform at The Grove in Anaheim on Sunday!

Even though I am not home...I do have a card to share with you today. It's for the current High Hopes Blog Challenge which is to make a Valentines Day Card. This will be the last Valentine Card I'll make this year! But....I don't think it's the last time I'll use this image as it's perfect for all those occasions when you want to say I love you!!!

Did you see Jeanette's awesome tutorial on how to color this cutie?

Stamps:
"I Heart U Monkey" by High Hopes Stamps
"Let's Monkey Around" by High Hopes Stamps
Paper:
Basic Grey Patterned Paper
Prism Paper cardstock
Neenah white cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Other:
EK Success photo corner punch
EK Success scallop border punch
Spellbinders Dies
Recollections Brads

If you join the High Hopes challenge make sure you link up your card so I can come by and see it! Have a great weekend!

Krisitne

1 comment:

Jessica said...

This is adorable, I love your monkey!