Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ho Ho Ho

Happy Thursday Friends!

One more day till Friday!  I am still out of town but should be back home tomorrow.

Today's card is one of the many Christmas Cards I've been working on.  I think this Santa and Reindeer from Eureka Stamps is so cute and so fun to color!  Once again I used my Marvy Liquid Applique on Santa's trim because it looks so good!



Stamps:
Santa and Reindeer from Eureka Stamps 
Ho Ho Ho from Eureka Stamps
Paper:
Bazzill Basic Cardstock
Neenah white Cardstock
The Paper Studio patterned paper
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
buttons
DMC Floss
Spellbinders dies
Martha Stewart Optic Dot punch
Marvy Liquid Applique

Have you started you Holiday cards yet?

Eureka Stamps and it's sister companies, Bibical Impressions, and QKR Stampede have some terrific images and senitments that are perfect for any of your card making needs!

Have a great day!

Kristine

No comments: