Friday, July 29, 2011

SOUS Mini Blog Hop

Welcome to my stop on the joint CC&M and SOUS Summer Mini Album Blog Hop!

If you want to start at the beginning of the hop go to Stuck On U Sketches  so that you won't miss any of the design teams fabulous summer albums!!!

Today's hop is all about SUMMER and Creative Cuts and More  has a lot of  great albums that are perfect for 
scrapping all of your summer activities.

The hop will run from Friday, July 29th till Sunday July 31st at Midnight and Terry is offer up a fabulous prize!


To Win this awesome prize:
1. Become a follower of each blog
2. Leave a comment on each blog
and finally....
3.  Leave a comment on the Die-Cut Diva Blog letting Terry know that  you completed steps 1 & 2.

For my album I thought I would share  the little album I put together with pictures from my recent trip to New York!


I haven't done the journaling yet but it's next on the list!


To make sure everything stayed put I used killer red tape and a Basic Grey Rub on Roller









I hope you enjoyed seeing my summer album and that this hop is getting you inspired to get going on scrapping your pictures.  It goes pretty quickly once you get started!

CC&M is also offering a 20% discount this week.  Just use discount code SOUS20 during check out to save 20% off your entire order!!!

Next stop on the hop is Leah Schaeffer.

Happy Hopping!

Kristine

23 comments:

Becky Voth said...

Nice album Kristine! TFS!

Die Cut Diva said...

Kristine,
What a great album to remember your trip to NY.

Dawnll said...

Such beautiful work with this adorable album!
So glad you are part of the Die cut diva team

scrappinlil said...

I really enjoyed your mini album...so inspiring. I love all your journaling tags and the photos are excellent. I am now a follower and enjoying the blog hop. TFS

Fern said...

WOW, love the red and I can't get over how many photos you scrapped!! Fabulous!!! Love it!! Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there!
What a great vacation album! Love that you chose the apple window mini and the colors are perfect for this! Also great to see you get so many photos in! Great job!

Leah Schaeffer (SOUS DT)

Scossie Jane said...

Oh My, I LOVE this album, the red gives the photo's such a beautiful background - you have inspired me to make an album of my LA photo's from January this year... Thanks... Hugs x

Brenda said...

ohhh I love your mini!!!! What an awesome way to cherish the trip and create a keepsake
hugs
Brenda

Barbf said...

Very nice

Noelle Reese said...

I love it Kristine! It looks like a fantastic trip too!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Wonderful album!!! I love all the great idea's I'm seeing along the way!

Nanne said...

oh that is so cool.. I love seeing how different everyones mini albums are and I love your color choice and all of the wonderful photos you were able to fit in yours..
amazing mini album!!
hugs
Nanné from SOUS

Savannah said...

This is a great album with amazing pictures!! I love the amount of photos in this mini!!

annette said...

Thank you for my pictorial tour of New York ...beautiful memory album ... hugz X:)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love the simplicity of this .. fabulous job! SOUS DT

Elizabeth said...

What a great job!!

http://myscrappylife0.blogspot.com/

Lolô Artesanato said...

Adorable project!
xx
Leila
leilacassimira@gmail.com
:)

NoraAnne said...

I love your album! Great peek into NYC! Very inspiring and I love how you chose the apple album for it!

Rasia said...

very gorgeous! i hope to do something like that after my trip to vegas this fall!

Tracy said...

Such a great way to showcase all these amazing photos!

EstherT said...

Your album is beautiful, and your photography is amazing!

~Thanks, Esther
esthert119(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

what a fun mini! I've never been to NY but would love to visit. The details are amazing!

mustangkayla said...

What a fun mini!