Sunday, July 31, 2011

TLC Blessings

It's the last day of July!!!

Where is the summer going?  I can't believe it's more than half over!  I've been spending a lot of time working on Christmas cards lately but in honor or summer I thought I'd share a couple of bright, sunny cards that I made for the Michael's blog for Stampendous!

I made these cards at the same time so they are pretty similar.

Great cards to have in your stash to send to anyone who needs a little "pick me up"!



Stamps:
TLC Blessings by Stampendous
Paper:
 Makin Memories “English Garden” pattern paper pad
Recollections white Cardstock
Blue cardstock is from the Recollections Pastel pack
Ink:
Stampendous Boss Gloss
Other:
Recollections Jade Embossing Powder
Recollections brads
EK Success  border punch

Happy Sunday!  See you tomorrow!

Kristine

No comments: