Monday, August 1, 2011

Initiating Party Sequence

It's August!!!

I don't know where the summer is going...but it's going.  I am trying to spend as much time as I can with my daughter before she heads off for her second year of college.  It's been nice having her home but she is getting excited about being in an apartment and not a dorm this year and we are having fun shopping for stuff for the new apartment!

When I  am not shopping, I'm stamping and today I have a fun Waterfall Card to share with you.

I used a die cut Waterfall Card Set from Creative Cuts and More to make this card.  I love this die cut because all the measuring and cutting is done for you so everything fits together perfectly!

All the images are from High Hopes and I colored them with Copic Markers.
I put it all together using Killer Red Tacky Tape.
Here's how it looks when you start to pull the tab.

Here's how it looks with the tab pulled all the way.

And here's the inside.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!

Kristine

No comments: