Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Artish!

Happy Birthday ARTish!

Yep...we have another Prettie Girl birthday to celebrate!
Today, it's ARTish's birthday.  ARTish is the digi artist for Paper Pretties and if you haven't checked out her fun digi stamps you can see them here!

I was lucky enough to get my hands on one of the newest releases and it's perfect for making a birthday card for her...hmmmm...do you think she planned that?

Here is my card using "Pretty Present".


I started with a Square Scallop die cut card from Creative Cuts and More and just added some layers of paper and a large "Pretty Present" that I colored and fussy cut before attaching a tag stamped with a sentiment from Everyday Sentimets and adhering to the card with pop dots.

I hope you like what I did with your adorable digi ARTish....and I hope you have a terrific day!

Happy Hopping!!!

Here's the order for you.
  • ARTish (the birthday girl!!)



Kristine

No comments: