Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Paper Pretties Thank You Challenge

I don't know about you but I never seem to have enough Thank You cards on hand and I love sending them out.  In the age of Twitter and Facebook people just don't mail cards as much and people love to get them.  

I know that I hear back from people I mail cards to that they appreciate the effort that it takes to not only make the card but to actually mail it to them.  If you truly want to show your appreciation a thank you card is the way to go!

With that in mind this weeks 
is to make a Thank you Card.  I just love this Scout Sophia set and decided to use it for my card today.  It's perfect for all stages of scouts.  Color it brown for brownies, or khaki for Cadette's.


Stamps:
Scout Sophia by Paper Pretties
Paper:
Echo Paper patterned paper
Bazzil Basic Cardstock
Mohawk 80# white
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Dots and Dashes ribbon
Martha Stewart border punch

Make sure you stop by the 
to check out what the other Prettie Girls made and to join the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: