Thursday, December 1, 2011

24 day's till Christmas

I am trying to get in the Christmas mood...so I've been working on some Christmas cards.


...Well...actually I've been working on Christmas cards because I need to get them done!!!

Both of these are Stampendous cards that I made  using all products that are available currently at your local Michael's.

This one features Saint Nick and I sparkled it up with some Emerald Tinsel Embossing Powder.


I used paper from the Recollections "Sugar Plums" paper pack for both of the cards.

This one features Penguin Star.

Do you have your Christmas cards done yet?  I still have a lot of them to do!  Maybe I should start Happy New Years ones?  Or  maybe I'll skip Christmas cards and send Valentines?!?.....hmmm....I might be on to something!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great Thursday!

Kristine

1 comment:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Gorgeous cards, Kristine - that Santa is one of my fave images this season! Nope, I don't have my cards done... I think we need to move Halloween and Thanksgiving 'til after Christmas!