Friday, March 23, 2012

Berry Lucky

For my weekly Design Team post for The Rubber Cafe Design Team Blog I made a center step card to share with you using stamps from the Fruit Medley set.

I started with dark gray card stock and covered it with some plaid paper that I have had in my stash forever.  
You can find step by step directions to make a center step card HERE.
Once you figure out the directions it's really very easy.  I keep a sample all cut out and folded to look at every time I made one so I don't have to try and figure it all out again each time I make one. 

I almost always paper piece the "material lid" on my jar when I use this image because I just love how it looks.  I simply stamped that part of the image on a scrap of patterned paper, cut it out, and adhered it to the image with Scrap Happy Glue.

I used a spellbinder dye to back the main image.  All the images were stamped on Pugnacious signature white paper and colored with copic markers.



Here's a little closer look at the strawberries that I popped up on the card.



and here's a look at the inside of the card.



I hope you enjoyed my project this week.  I enjoyed sharing it with you!!!


No comments: