Thursday, March 22, 2012

Better Late Than Never...DT announcement

Did you see this?

I am a little late with my announcement but am very, very excited to let all my blog readers know that I was chosen to be on the 
Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team!

If you've followed me for long you'll know that I was on the original team when Richard and Liz owned the company.  I was so very excited when Tanya bought the company because it meant that all the fabulous CHF images would again be available to the public!  Especially....my favorites....Thomas Kinkade!

The rubber isn't ready yet but the new CHF will be having their first rubber release in April!
For now I have a fun card that I made with a CHF digital image, Bird and Flowers.


The sentiment is from a Paper Pretties set, Cursive Greetings 2.

Directions to make this Freestanding Pop Up Card are on SCS.

Here it is folded flat and ready for mailing.


I can't wait to begin sharing more of the wonderful CHF images with you.  
Look for our sneak peek at the first rubber release the week of April 15th!

Kristine

No comments: