Tuesday, April 24, 2012

High Hopes Purple Madness Challenge

It's time for a new challenge over on the 

This week we are challenging you to use
PURPLE!

For me that is a challenge!  Purple is not a color that I use that often...in fact I had to go to Joann's and get some new paper because I didn't have any purple in my stash.  I must admit that I am pretty happy with the way this turned out!


Here's a peek at the inside of my card.


Stamps:
Cherry Chip Chimp by High Hopes Stamps
Cherry on Top by High Hopes Stamps
Paper:
All patterned paper is from Joann's
Neenah white card stock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Other:
Robins Egg Dew Drops
Spellbinders circle die
Ofray Ribbon

Make sure you go to the High Hopes Blog to see what the rest of the Diva's came up with for the purple madness challenge.  You can also join the challenge or a chance to become a guest Diva!

Good Luck!

Kristine

No comments: