Sunday, April 22, 2012

Paper Pretties: Cards for Girls Challenge

My Paper Pretties Challenge card is a little late this week.  I wasn't late making it but with the CHF Release last week I didn't have a day to post it as I really try to avoid double posts on my blog whenever possible.

This weeks Paper Pretties Blog Challenge is to make a card for a girl.  Easy to do with all the wonderful Sophia and Lilly images available in the Paper Pretties Store!

I decided to make a birthday card for a 16 year old using Sweet 16 Lilly.


Here's the inside!



This challenge is going on through the 24th so there is still time to join in the fun!  
You can learn more about the challenge and see what the other Prettie Girls made for the challenge on the

Happy Stamping!

Kristine

1 comment:

Delia said...

Love this card, the paper and colors are fantastic! TFS