Saturday, May 23, 2015

Hello My Friend

Did you see the awesome new Sizzix Dies that Stephanie released this week?

I LOVE them all!

Here are some cards that I made with two of the new dies.

First I used the new Large Rectangle Dies.
These Dies allow you to create the perfect layers for your A2 cards.
On this card the Ocean Cardstock Layer and the Patterned paper layer were cut with these dies.

The second new die is that beautiful "Hello My Friend" circle die.
The patterned paper is from the Blessings Collection by TSOL.


I love how this Large Circle Flip it Card turned out.
The "Hello My Friend" circle die fits in the circle part perfectly!


Here's one final card that I made with the new "Hello My Friend" circle die.


All the paper, ribbons, and embellishments are from The Stamps of Life!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: