Sunday, May 24, 2015

Travel Stand Up Card

Here's my final card that I made with this months Creative Cafe kit of the month from the Rubber Cafe'!  

This months kit is all about travel and with the My Mind' Eye- 6x6 pad hello world!  and our very own exclusive stamp set, Grand Adventure.  We think you'll be very inspired!  

Today, I made a fun Easel Card with the kit.


To make this card I started with a 8 1/2" x 4 1/4" panel of cardstock.
I used my Scor-Pal to score the panel at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4".


Then I folded the card on the 4 1/4" score and adhered patterned paper to the front with  Scrap Happy Glue.


I tied a ribbon from the kit around the score line.



I stamped the sentiment on a white panel with Memento Nautical Blue ink and adhered it and a puffy sticker from the kit to the top front portion of the card with Scrap Happy Glue.



For the inside I adhered a panel of patterned paper to a slightly larger teal panel with Scrap Happy Glue.  I stamped the "hello" and the "heart" on the panel with Memento Nautical Blue ink and then adhered it to the bottom inside of the card with 3D Foam.




Then when you Fold the front of the card on the score line it will stay open.


I stamped the scooter with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored with Copic Markers.
Then I backed the panel with Scallop edge die cut circle panels.


I glued the panel to the card base as shown below with Scrap Happy Glue




When it's flat and ready to mail it looks like this.



That's it!  Easy Peasy fun fold card that the recipient will love to receive!

I hope you'll give it a try!



Supplies:
Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit:  Grand Adventures and the add on set, So Many Places
Paper:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit- My Minds Eye: Hello World! and Bazzill Cardstock
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue3D Foam
Embellishments: The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit: Seam Binding and Puffy Sticker 
Tools: Scor-Buddy, Spellbinder's Dies

No comments: