Sunday, February 14, 2016

Together

Happy Valentines Day!

I have a sweet card to share with you that is perfect for today.


To create this card I started with a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base and stamped the sentiment on the bottom right corner. 

The I adhered a 1 1/4" x 5 1/2" strip of teal paper to the card front with Scrap Happy Glue.


Then I adhered a 3" x 2 1/2" panel of patterned owl paper to the card with Scrap Happy Glue.


I added Queen & Co. red and yellow pearls.


I used my Spellbinders Classic circle dies to cut a circle out of white cardstock and a circle out of orange cardstock.

Then I stamped the owl images and colored them with Tombow USA pencils.


A simple card that has that "WOW factor!




Supplies:
Ink:  Memento Black Tuxedo Ink, Tombow USA recycled colored pencils
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue
Embellishments:  Queen & Co. yellow and red  pearls

No comments: