Sunday, April 24, 2016

Can't Thank You Enough

I am loving this months Creative Cafe' Card Kit of the Month!  

This months kit is called. Petticoat Fashion.  It includes a 6 x 6 pack of Echo Park Petticoats and Pinstripes, a bunch of beautiful cardstock, a fun embossing folder, and lots of luscious ribbon.

For my first card using this kit I decided to make a fun fold card...I know...you're shocked, right???


To create this card start with a 7 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of cardstock.
I scored on the solid vertical lines and cut on the horizontal dashed lines.


When it folds up it looks like this.


I cut patterned paper panels to fit each of the portions of the card and then adhered it to the card with Scrap Happy Glue.

I stamped hello with Love Letter Memento dye ink.


Here's another view of the card when it's folded.


I stamped the Thank You sentiment with Bamboo Memento Dye ink and the other sentiment with Love Letter ink.

I stamped the small flower with Tangelo and Dandelion Memento dye ink.
The larger flower was stamped with Angel Pink, Rose Bud, and Love Letter ink.
Cut the flowers out and add to the card with 3D Foam.


I just love how this card turned out...not sure how I'll top this one but I'll try!

I hope you will give it a try.  

It's easier than it might look and you will love the results!



Supplies:

Stamps: The Rubber Cafe'- Petticoat Fashion Hello, World

Paper: The Rubber Cafe' KOTM--Echo Park Petticoats and Bazzill cardstock
Ink:  Memento Love Letters, Angel Pink, Dandelion,Tangelo, Rose Bud, and Bamboo dye ink 
Adhesives: Foam tape; The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue

No comments: