Monday, June 20, 2016

Higher that the Sky

Happy Monday!

The heat has come to California and I so wish I had a boat to go out on the water to try and beat the heat.  Since I don't...I will just play with my boat stamps to try and get in a cooler frame of mind.




I used the Waves Stencil too.



Directions:
1. Fold an 11" x 5 1/2" piece of Tropical Splash cardstock in half to create a 5 1/2" square card base
2. Adhere a 5 1/4" panel of Poolside cardstock to the card
3. Stencil the waves stencil on a piece of Tropical splash cardstock with regular embossing paste and allow to dry before adhering to the card
4. Stamp the boat on a piece of white cardstock and color with pencils
5. Die cut the boat out and adhere to the card
6. stamp the waves on a panel of Tropical Splash cardstock with VersaMark ink and emboss with Detail White embossing powder
7. Die cut wave and adhere to card
8. Stamp sentiment on card


Stop by the Stampendous Blog to see more summer inspiration!

No comments: