Thursday, June 23, 2016

Sparkly Ocean

Boy is it HOT this week!

No doubt about it...summer is here!

Summer makes me yearn for the ocean so I thought I would share this fun ocean scene card that I made with the Under the Sea stencil.

I used the Fitted Frames B set to create a fun easel card.

I also used  Sticky Panels for the Double glitter technique.


The stenciled the Small Scallop Shell on turquoise cardstock with Silver Embossing Paste and fussy cut it out before adding it to the inside card panel.

The rest of the team are sharing their summer cards all week long so stop by the Stampendous Blog for more links to great projects!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Very pretty!!

barbara macaskill said...

I adore this pretty scene!! Sparkle and shine are the way to go!! Definitely need this stencil! TFS!

Viki Banaszak said...

Very pretty! I love this stencil.

Stampendous said...

This is some seriously cool summer inspiration! Love this card with its glitter and sparkle and the wonderful shine of the silver scallop! Gorgeous work, Kristine!