Friday, September 9, 2016

Trucking Through the Holidays

Happy Friday!

I am super excited because I took today off work and am headed to Pismo Beach to camp for the weekend!  I will be sitting on the beach drinking wine and coloring images for three days...heaven!

But before I go I wanted to share a card that I made.
This week Stampendous is featuring their new stamp set, Truck-Tidings.

This set is made as a Christmas set with a truck, a tree and gifts all with matching dies.
I needed a birthday card so I decided to turn it into a fun birthday card.

What do you think?

I colored everything with colored pencils and blended with gamsol and blending stumps.
The grass is from The Stamps of Life.


I popped up everything with Scrapbook Adhesives's 3D foam.


I will be making more of these but in "boy colors" to have on hand for my guy birthdays!

Hope you enjoyed today's inspiration.
Much more on the Stampendous Blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

Krisitne

4 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE So happy to see your PINK truck and that background paper is in your face brilliant!! TFS!

Helen Gullett said...

Love the truck full of presents!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love this for a birthday card.

Deborah said...

What a great way to stretch your stamp set and your dollars spent. Love your colors & coloring tfs.