Friday, November 25, 2016

Snug Bird

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and family.
I had a double fun day as it was my birthday and Thanksgiving!

And now...the Christmas Countdown starts!

25 days till Christmas so I am sneaking in a Christmas card whenever I can.


This card was made with the Stencil Duo set, 
I traced the stencil with the black pen that comes with the set.
I added the dots and then I colored it with Prisma Color pencil and blended with gamsol.


The paper is from a fun Christmas pad by The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.

The sentiment is from the 'Tis the Season perfectly clear stamp set.


Check out more inspiration!

Alison Heikkila (Thursday)
Thanks for stopping by!
Kristine

4 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

Happy belated Birthday! Love your adorable card! Very crisp and refreshing! TFS!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love the colors you used on this cute little birdy! So cute.

Helen Gullett said...

The bird is super adorable. Beautiful colors.

Jean said...

Delightful!